“off the beaten path, into little known and inaccessible parts of the world, for purposes of acquiring useful knowledge for the benefit of exploration, scientific interests, treasure hunting and/or high adventure.”…few expeditions meet this high standard. All requests are reviewed by the Flag Committee and ultimately approved or denied by the board of directors. Members seeking a flag should review the Expedition Flag Guidelines. Guided group trips such as cruise ships photo safaris based out of a lodge, a rafting trip down a popular river and other similar organized tours do not meet the standard.
- Flag #126- Michael Lawler: Transpac Yacht Race Los Angeles to Honolulu
- Flag #125- Danee Hazama: Transpenisular Maritime Silk Road Across Malaysia
- Flag #124- Alec Shumate: Cambodian Mekong River Micro-plastics Study
- Flag #123- Alec Shumate: Matis Indigenous Immersion and Exchange
- Flag #122- Chuck Brill: Anderson River to Arctic Ocean/Canada