This program was not recorded, or the recording has not been made public.
The 2019 Night of High Adventure at the Bowers Museum featured exotic hors d’oeuvres, a silent auction, returning of expedition flags, two fantastic presentations, and a live auction to end the evening.
The following Adventurers returned their Expedition Flags and gave a report:
- Flag #122- Chuck Brill: Anderson River to Arctic Ocean/Canada
- Flag #123- Alec Shumate: Matis Indigenous Immersion and Exchange
- Flag #124- Alec Shumate: Cambodian Mekong River Micro-plastics Study
- Flag #125- Danee Hazama: Transpenisular Maritime Silk Road Across Malaysia
- Flag #126- Michael Lawler: Transpac Yacht Race Los Angeles to Honolulu
Following the presentations by keynote speakers Mehgan Heaney-Grier and Brian Castner, the Adventurer of the Year was announced. This year’s Adventurer of the year was awarded to Paul Wong, Member #1183. You can read the details of his exploits this year in the official Paul Wong: AOTY Citation.